Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Read short letter and journal entry of Christopher Columbus attached in the file and answer the questions for each document
1. Authorship: Who was the creator/author of the source
2. Audience: Who/what is the intended audience
3. Purpose: Why was it created
4. Is this a Primary or Secondary source?
5. Message: What is the explicit message
6. Insights: What does a careful “reading” of the document reveal
7. Flip the Perspective: What changes if we flip the perspective and analyze/interpret the document from the “other” side? For example- how would Indigenous peoples respond to Columbus’s evaluations of them and their behavior?
8. Context: How does an understanding of context (what else is happening during the time period) influence one’s interpretation
9. Reliability: How reliable is the evidence/source
Please answer these questions in paragraph form (one full paragraph for each source). Please use proper grammar and complete sentences (no bullet points).