Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
Instructions: Write a Narrative Essay about a singular moment in time that is 750 words in length. More instructions and the layout of the paper are attached.
I want to write about a time I should have acted but didn’t, preferably the time I should’ve told my best friend of 7 years that I liked her but didn’t because she moved away. She moved away when we were 12. My introduction will be about the start of moving day (waking up, getting ready to go to her house, recalling when I first realized I liked her, etc.). My 1st body paragraph would be about the time we spent packing her final items into boxes and the moving truck. My 2nd body paragraph would be about our last goodbye and my thoughts in the moment with some added dialogue (it should be a little sad, but not depressing). My conclusion would be about how we lost contact and how I still think about her most days. It should be emphasized that she was NOT my first love but the person that made me realize that I like girls.
1st paragraph (introduction):
– Interesting hook that grabs reader
– Background info
– Thesis: what I learned. Ex. Losing someone who cannot be replaced by anyone else is harder than losing millions of dollars.
2nd paragraph (1st body paragraph):
– Topic sentence: the time we spent packing her final items into boxes and the moving truck.
3rd paragraph (2nd body paragraph):
– Topic sentence: last goodbye and my thoughts in the moment with some added dialogue (it should be a little sad, but not depressing)
4th paragraph (conclusion):
– Restate thesis
– Closing remarks: we lost contact and how I still think about her most days