Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
include a short summary of what you have learned (2-3 sentences) and 1
or 2 questions related to concepts that are still unclear.
Concepts for the week:
Focus was on what pain, sensory alterations, hormonal imbalances, and impaired
glucose regulation have in common. Classifications include analgesic, ear, eye, touch,
hormonal regulator, insulins, and diabetes drugs.
Potential topics to cover:
1. Consider the legal and ethical issues associated with drug abuse.
2. Learn how to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate when administering sensory perception medications.
3. Review disorders that sensory perception medications are used to treat.
4. Discuss the adverse events associated with sensory perception medications.
5. Create teaching plans to educate patients who are prescribed sensory perception medications.
6. Learn how to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate when administering endocrine drugs.
7. Review disorders that endocrine drugs are used to treat.
8. Discuss the adverse events associated with endocrine drugs.
9. Create teaching plans to educate patients who are prescribed endocrine drugs.