Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, At affordable rates
I would like to place an order for an international business discussion post. The word count is 900. I will need it back 12:00am tomorrow 9/9/2022.
Required Resource Periodicals
The Wall Street Journal, Baron’s, Investor’s Business Daily, Financial Times.
Satterlee, B. (2019). International Business with Biblical Worldview. McGraw-Hill. ISBN 13: 978-1-260-77143-5. (Write about a key term from this textbook that relates to the article below too).
Article Reference: How Coronavirus Overpowered the World Health Organization – WSJ
The student will post one thread of at least 300 words per reply, you must reply to the author support your assertions with at least 4 scholarly citations in APA format 7th edition each reply. Each reply must focus on a meaningful point. Each reply provides substantive additional thoughts regarding the thread and an explanation of why the student agrees or disagrees with the idea presented in the thread. Each reply is clear and coherent. Any sources cited must have been published within the last four years. Acceptable sources include the textbook, the Bible, and journal articles.
All quoted materials must be properly cited in current APA format 7th edition.
1. 300 words per reply. 900 words total.
2. All key components of the Discussion prompt are answered in the thread. The thread has a clear, logical flow. Major points are stated clearly. Major points are supported by good examples or thoughtful analysis.
3. Please ensure that each section has headers and that the directions are followed to a tee.
4. Avoid general statement (you must support your views with a source, you cannot in an academic paper use terms such as most people, everyone, etc. without a source that agrees with the statement)
5. Direct quotes require page numbers. When you are using quotation marks it is an indication it is a direct quote thereby, in need of a page number. Anytime you use statistics, dates, years, percentages, it is a direct quote thus needing a page number.
6. Do not use “first-person” in an academic paper
7. The city and state locations of publishers are no longer required; only include those details “for works that are associated with a specific location, such as conference
8. presentations” (p. 297, section 9.31).
9. If a source was written by more than two authors, list only the first author, followed by “et al.” for the first in-text citation and all subsequent citations (APA Manual, 7th edition, p. 266).
10. Make sure you provide supporting statements to reveal why you made your recommendations.
11. The abstract is the only paragraph that does not get indented (APA Manual, 7th edition, p. 38). Include keywords.