please read the handouts and the student sample provided before you start so you can have a comprehensive understanding of what is required from you.
Complicated assignment, looking to just hire ExquisiteWriter or Deleuzienee, they have been working on previous weeks.
Relatively simple assignment I just need it done quickly. The attachment has all of the requirements, some of them are personal in what they want, I will provide you with that information when we get started.
Complete, and Submit the Worksheet Questions below by Friday 9/17 at 8 am.
-Read the rubric carefully
-Review all the materials carefully (both readings and lectures) – make sure to plan the completion of the assignment with due times.
Each answer to the prompt should be at least 150-200 words and cannot exceed the 400 words.
-This a cumulative Worksheet, make sure that you start working on it as you proceed through the different modules Wk 0-2
-Remember that there is no right or wrong answer to any of the prompts, the scope of this assignment is for you to exercise critical thinking, and to develop analytical and argumentative skills. In addition, the worksheet’s prompts are designed to make sure that you proficiently familiarize yourself with key case studies, terms, and historical concepts that characterized the development of the Architectural field.
1780s – 1830s – THE ARCHITECTURE OF ‘ENLIGHTENMENT’ IN A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
1. Based on your analysis of Mabel Wilson’s text (Notes on the Virginia Capitol) what are some of the oxymorons at play in the idea of an architecture built for ‘the people’ in the context of the 1770s post-independence project of making America? Relate your response to the ambiguities ingrained in the concept of the “Enlightenment” as described by Wilson. Make sure that you use an architectural case study from class or reading to anchor your analysis. (Word Count: 200-500 words)
2. Use the 2 case studies below to explain how and why architectural can become a medium to communicate a message. In your response provide your analysis to explain the message that was being sent.
-Either a work of Ledoux or Boullee
-Palace of Sans Souci, Haiti
Lecture- Enlightenment: Age of Revolutions (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQpZ9CpYX4&ab_channel=IrmaRamirez)
– Ledoux and Boulle in the Enlightenment (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im4-W0mrGUM&ab_channel=IrmaRamirez)
Readings- see attatchment.
Hello, this is a custom service for an online class that is heavy in reading and has a weekly Precis assignment and weekly timeline assignment. I will include a syllabus and all the materials needed. All assignments are due on Thursday 11:59 PM EST time. Please let me know quickly if someone can do this course for me on a weekly basis. I need to submit many more documents, please let me know how to send them over.
Hello I will need a report, that is outlined on the file titled Diploma Content. The extend of the report is 1000-1500 words, plus any designes in .dwg or any other form that are mentioned in the file.
I have tried to describe the content of the thesis as best as I can. You can make me a list of questions to sent to my teacher and we can do a second consultation.
From you I want everything I write in the content. Based on the research development I have sent you to have the plans made by an architect and as I explain them to you.
Elevations, plans, sections and 3D drawings.
I have sent you via wetransfer the dissertation of a friend of mine which will help you as a guide for the plans and sections and the 3D plans for the report.
Attached you will find the following:
– File named Report, which contains the assignment.
– File named Support, which contains basic information on the assignment.
– File named wetransfer, which contains my friend’s files in order to help you better understand what i need.